Thursday, January 15, 2009

Trying to Stay Warm



This is what the temperature is right now at 11 o'clock at night and it is supposed to get colder. We usually have the door between the porch and the living room open for the cats to run in and out. However we closed it at 6 o'clock tonight because we were just chilled. So the cats better be good tonight.

I went out there earlier to retrieve a plant and I came back chilled. The heater we have out there is barely making a dent in this ridiculous temperature. I think the only thing going for us is that we will be a little warmer than the country because our houses are closer together here in the city.

The other good thing is that we have school off again tomorrow and so I think I will be baking to help warm up the house. Think warm thoughts!!!

0 comments: