Thursday, November 15, 2007

Life

So today I thought the students were being calm and then 5 minutes before lunch it is like they lost it! So I spent the entire afternoon trying to get work done. Needless to say we got a few things completed. I was happy to drop them off at computers at the end of the day. Then when the computer teacher left after school she dropped off letters to me from the students. Each student wrote me a little message wishing me a happy thanksgiving. They all wrote cute messages and they thanked me for teaching them. Gee it is really kinda hard to dislike them after that! But still I am glad tomorrow is Friday!

Although my sister has my weekend all planned out for me. She is in the process of moving back home (long story and involves an ex boyfriend who is finally out of the picture!). So guess who gets to move her....Jenny!!!! . She has a new house lined up but first my mom and I are having some work done to it and it will not be ready for about three months at the earliest. So the plan is to move all of her furniture into the house and she is only to take the bare necessities to my parents. Then on Sunday I am meeting her at 9 in the morning to rake leaves at the house that she is planning to sell. My parents also told me to take my hedge clippers over there so do some trimming. So that is what I am doing all weekend.

I am trying to get my hubby to help move, but he has an insane work schedule this weekend. He normally gets Saturday and Sunday off and back to work Monday. Well because of the short week next week, he has to go in on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday but then then gets Wednesday off and doesn't have to be back at work until the Monday after Thanksgiving! So I doubt he wants to do much of anything on Saturday, plus he has to get up at the butt crack of dawn to have a blood test. Yucky!!

My parents are in Vegas enjoying the somewhat warmer weather. My dad had another test on Monday and they will not get the results until Monday when they meet with the doctor. When he had his MRI done a few weeks ago they found three spots on the his hip bone area. One doctor was assuming that the cancer had spread, so they went to another doctor who wanted to be sure that the spots are actually cancerous. So over the past week an a half he has been poked with needles get bone biopsies done. We know that two of the three spots are nothing and now we are waiting on this past test to tell us about the third spot. If all is clear hopefully they will schedule surgery sometime next month to take out the prostate. So please just keep him in your prayers.

I am off now to get dinner for my hubby. Just so I can take it to him at work and we can enjoy a nice romantic dinner in the car! Lucky us!!

0 comments: