Friday, November 2, 2007

Hearing is fun!

So I am typing this and I am hearing every key that I am typing. I am trying to be soft in typing because everything is just so dang loud. I guess that is a good thing though! Surgery went fine this morning. My mom picked me up at 6:45 and then we were off. We sat more in the waiting room than actually in surgery. I remember it being 8:15 and then the next thing I knew they were waking me up and it is 8:27. Gee whiz. The doctor talked to my mom and said this one should last and they are not planning to take this one out because of all of the problems I have had. My mom mentioned to the doctor that I was still upset because I was still paying for the first surgery. He said he would take care of that since the dang thing only lasted 4 1/2 months. Go mom! We will however see if he actually remembers to do this. So I am now taking it easy and very much so a lady of leisure today. I rented some movies last night because I knew I couldn't go anywhere today. I also have a list of things that Jay needs to do around the house because they said I need to take it easy. :-)

0 comments: