Sunday, September 9, 2007

Stupid ear!

Since last Saturday my ear has been bothering me. Granted this is the ear that has always given me problems since I was young. I had a tube placed back into my ear in April and viola I can hear again! So when it started acting up again I blamed it on the weather because any little shift in the weather and my head goes crazy. Well a week later it is still the same and plus the dang tube fell out of my ear on Friday night. I am quite upset by this. It was not even in there five months and the one I had before was in for about 10 years! I am still paying for the dang surgery to put the blasted thing in! My father, the mechanic, offered to put it back in and explained that my brother, also a mechanic, is certified! How funny are they? So now I have fluid shloshing around in my ear everytime I turn my head. I told my hubby it sounds like I am a boat. So now I need to call the ear-nose-throat doctor and pray for an appointment because it takes about three months to be seen in this place. Maybe I will go to the urgent care center today and get something to clear up the fluid because I don't know how much more of this I can take!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Icky fluid. Shiloh had that problem when she was real little and still has that problem sometimes now. I don't think it's that bad, though. Good luck with the ENT Dr.!