Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Day After Christmas!

So I think I will be able to settle myself after tonight. We are having Christmas at my grandparents tonight. So after I make the pistacho bliss pie and the chicken pasta salad dish, I will be able to relax! We got out of school on Friday and since then I have been baking up a storm and have come to realize that my kitchen is not holiday friendly. I lack the counter space to work on everything. So I had dishes piled up everywhere and cookies stacked upon cookies. But I got through the mess and was able to have a clutter free kitchen.

Christmas was good. I got three new Wii games that I will be busy during my vacation. Jay and I also bought a video camera courtesy of my parents. So it was nice to record everything. I also got a Zune with the bonus I got from work so I have been busy playing around with that. It will come in handy when I am working out and after school grading papers!

I think the best present that my brother and sisters came up with this year for our parents was the conversion of the super 8 film onto a DVD. It is wonderful and hilarious to watch my parents when they were my age and I was one year old. We were watching it and laughing up a storm.

I hope everyone had a merry christmas and you are now able to relax a bit. I am going to the library and getting the continuation of the book I already have and curling up on the couch for the rest of the day...after I make my last two food dishes!

0 comments: