So Jay and I had a lovely evening last night for our anniversary. I know it is two weeks late but I was in Europe for our anniversary, I did however call and wish him a happy anniversary. We went to see "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" and then out to dinner. Then we went looking for a Wi. No luck we went to two different stores but one of the stores we went to called around to other stores looking for us. I thought that was nice, but then again the people at EB are always that nice. So we came home anticipating to call Best Buy and then I am getting ready to pull the car into the garage and I heard a loud snap and then garage went up a quarter of the way and then stopped. Great I thought....so we pulled around to the street and make a beeline for the garage and discovered that a spring snapped and bent some other piece. So needless to say I think the money for the Wi is going towards the garage. Oh well....I guess Jay didn't need it for his early birthday present!
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
6 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment